The Heritage Community Garden is delighted to host a workshop on treating plants with Homeopathic remedies – a new and exciting field. Best of all, there’s a remedy for getting rid of Slugs!
Here are the details – hope to see you there.
Homeopathy for the Garden
Sunday 29th July ’12 11am to 4pm €50 (or €25 unwaged) 20 places.
Would you like a pest-free garden full of robust, healthy, productive plants?
Would you like to achieve this easily, inexpensively, sustainably and without toxicity?
Come to a practical workshop exploring the theory and practice of Agrohomeopathy with Mark O’Sullivan, homeopath and environmentalist.
Learn how to:
- – repel slugs, beetles & pests in a safe, effective, non-toxic manner.
- – heal fungal and bacterial diseases
- – balance nutrient excesses & deficiencies
- – restore damaged or traumatised plants and soils
- – prepare and apply the homeopathic remedies for plants
The workshop will be in the beautiful surroundings of the Heritage Community Garden in Donnybrook, Dublin 4 allowing us to treat the plants as part of the workshop.
Please contact Mark O’Sullivan on 087 2380720 or email@example.com to book your place. Numbers limited to 20. Tea and coffee available on site.
Pay for your place by credit card via PayPal using this link: http://bit.ly/PiPFws